Are you planning to invite your family and friends to enjoy a homemade barbecue? Let me share with you some tips that I know will be very useful to avoid an accident that could ruin your evening.
- Locate the grill at a point where there are no wind blasts, a direct wind over the fire, can cause embers and sparks to rise from the barbecue.
- Make sure the barbecue grill is on a flat, well-seated surface.
- Do not use alcohol or gasoline to start a fire, always use specific fire starters for barbecues.
- WATCH THE CHILDREN, warn them about the dangers of touching the grill, and that they must keep away, at a considerable distance.
- Always have a fire extinguisher handy, if you are missing one, have a bucket full of water nearby in case an accident happens.
The best tool to prevent accidents is common sense and responsibility. I hope you have a fabulous time in the company of your loved ones.